Six Filipino families, including one OFW family, will be chosen by an esteemed panel of judges. A cash prize of P300,000 and a specially designed Michael Cacnio brass trophy await the chosen families.
How to nominate:
For Outstanding Families in the Philippines
- Any Filipino family currently residing in the Philippines may be nominated. Family members must all be of good moral standing with no criminal record. Nominated family must have at least one child and is engaged in an advocacy that - if possible - involves all family members.
- Anyone may nominate a Filipino family whom they admire, including their own. The official Jollibee Family Values Awards nomination forms are available in all Jollibee stores nationwide or may be downloaded at https://jfva.jollibee.com.ph
For the special Jollibee - Coca-Cola OFW Family of the Year Award
- Open to families of Filipino heritage who are currently abroad and/or have immediate family members who are working/residing overseas. Residency in another country must be at least six months to qualify.
- Family members must all be of good moral standing with no criminal record. Nominated family must have at least one child and an advocacy that if possible involves all family members and should benefit community/ies here and/or abroad where a member or the ttentire family is based.
Accomplished nomination forms may be sent through the following:
- Postal service to Stratworks 2/F Zaragoza Building, 102 Gamboa St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Via personal delivery to any Jollibee store nationwide